Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Welcome Everyone!

Hello everyone,

I realize I'm probably writing this first blog to myself, seeing as I don't have any loyal readers yet. I hope to grow and become a better writter so that my future readers can gain some perspective and hope from my words. I've learned that sometimes the most pedestrian begginnings can lead to truly great things if you work at them, so I plan to put my heart and soul into this and give people a window into how I see life.

I honestly believe that we're all walking on that "Edge Of Success" and that many times we're just a step or two away from realizing all our dreams. Even when times seem hard, there's always a door that is waiting to be opened if we just look for it. I've been through alot in my life, but I realize that the tough situations have shown me the power of perservearance and dedication in the eye of calamity. Life is a test, but we call all pass it and find happiness and fulfillment... I hope you will walk with me on my journey to that place.

I plan to give you an honest perspective from a young man who feels he is destined to help people find their path in life, but yet sometimes loses the compass to find a way out himself. I know I'm not perfect, but I try to strive for my best and stay hopeful in the path of adversity. Sometimes I wish I had done things differently and start to feel regrets. I think we all have these same feelings from time to time, but we can't live in the past and we must realize we hold our future in our own hands. I KNOW WE ALL have the capacity to find meaning and direction in life, no matter what storms may come our way.

So, I guess I should probably tell you guys a little about myself.... I'm a 27 year old living in North Carolina. I've got very serious aspirations of becoming a successful musician as well as life-coach for many people. Music is my passion and I feel I've been given a gift of expression that very few people have. At the same time, I feel I've taken that same gift for granted at times and have lost focus of the big picture. I honestly thought my musical career would be alot further along by now, but I'm still confident that the right time is around the corner. I just wanna reach people and make a difference on this earth. The monetary success is secondary to helping people and I'll always stand by that.

That's why this blog is so important to me. It gives me an outlet to express the things I feel and the thougts I have. When I write lyrics I am trying to do the same thing, so im gonna work hard to give readers a look into my soul. I plan to improve as a writer and hopefully give read people a fresh way of looking at some things.



I look forward to making this the best blog it can be and I urge my readers to let me know what they think of it! Good Luck and God Bless.

STEVE

1 comment:

Kingindian said...

hi congrats for your blog
add more post and update your blog daily..

 
http://www.rssfeedsgenerator.com/services/google.php?id=90ab28014b8466ad2f4105ad0ff24914 http://www.feedster.com/search/type/rss/success%2C%20self-improvement%2C%20music%2C%20better%2C%20hope%2C%20self-help%2C%20biography